# Scope of Application
# Provided Information
- Disaster forecasting maps, etc. provided on the Site show areas selected by the User under certain conditions as the areas prone to disasters, and do not indicate the actual occurrence of disasters or extent or damage. In addition, disasters may occur in areas other than those indicated in the disaster forecasting maps, etc.
- The map information provided on the Site may include errors in connection with the creation process of maps and data. The City shall not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information provided on the Site.
# Prohibited Acts
Users shall not perform any of the following acts when using the Site:
- An act that violates laws and regulations or is contrary to public order and morals
- An act of destroying or interfering with the functions of the server or network related to the Site
- An act of using the Provided Information for commercial purposes
- Any other act that the City finds inappropriate
# Suspension of the Site
If the City determines that any of the following reasons have occurred, the City may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Site without prior notice to Users.
- When performing maintenance and inspection of servers, etc. or updating the system, in connection with the Site
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure events such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, power outages, and other natural disasters
- When the server or its network related to the Service is stopped due to an accident
- When the City otherwise determines that it is difficult to provide the Service
# Changes to the Site
The City may change the contents of the Site without prior notice to Users.
- The City shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by a User or a third party, regardless of the reason, in connection with the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Site.
- The City shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by a User or a third party, regardless of the reason, in connection with a change to the Site.
- The Site provides information without any guarantee as to the completeness or correctness of the information, and the City shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused, regardless of the reason, in connection with the Provided Information.
- The City shall not assume any responsibilities for any transactions or communications between a User and another User or a third party in connection with the Site, or for any disputes arising out of such transactions or communications.
# Recommended Environment
The Site shall be used in the recommended environment mentioned below. The Site may not function correctly if it is used in an environment other than the recommended one, or depending on the browser settings even if it is used in the recommended environment.
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- iOS 10 or later
- The latest version of Google Chrome
- The latest version of Firefox
- The latest version of Microsoft Edge
- The latest version of Safari
- Users shall be deemed to permit data collection for said purpose by said method if they use the Site.
- If you wish to disable data collection by Google Analytics, please use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on.
# Contact Information
- General Affairs and Disaster Prevention Division, General Affairs Department, Fukaya City Hall
- Naka-cho 11-1, Fukaya City, Saitama Prefecture 366-8501
- TEL 048-574-6635 FAX 048-573-8250
- For more information, please click here.