- The screen will switch to dark colors.
Search distance for "Nearby Shelters and Evacuation Sites"
- Set the search distance (distance in a straight line) for "Nearby Shelters and Evacuation Sites". This is displayed when a location is selected.
- Set the speed to use when calculating the walking time.
Switch maps according to information
- Use this option to automatically switch to the associated map when you select location information.
Display precautions for evacuation route
- Use this option to display precautions associated with the route when you display a travel route to a shelter or evacuation site.
Ordering of location information
- Set the order of location information.
- Drag items to change the order.